Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kendra


This was such a beautiful episode. Kendra looked beautiful in her dress and the wedding was beautiful. I defiantly almost cried. I thought it was really cute when even Hef was crying.

Brooke Knows Best

Wow...the whole "green" thing is great and all, but Ashley took it a tad bit too far. I'm sure if that were me, I would not be able to put up with all that.

Make It or Break It

So not only is Lauren a bitch, but she is a crazy bitch. Thank goodness for Summer talking some sense into Lauren, again. Lauren may not like Summer, but she could learn a lot from her.

10 Things I Hate About You

Poor Cameron just can't compare to Joey. Just another one of those guys that will only be seen as a friend, a "little brother." And Joey...he may be hot but I don't see much else going for him.

Ruby and the Rockits

This show never fails to make me laugh. I loved the opening scene with Ruby and Jordan. They are so hilarious together. And David can be such an airhead when it comes to parenting sometimes, but he is so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment