Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kendra Has A Garage Sale, Denise Throws A Party, New York Goes Boxing, and Charm School is Still Crazy

Wow! I did not watch that much tv this past week! Well, I did watch a lot, just nothing that was new :P Maybe I'll have more to review next week.

Kendra



Johnny Makeup was hilarious at Kendra's garage sale. And it was really funny that someone called the cops saying there were "half-naked girls" standing on the side of the road with "large, obscene signs." Seriously!? 1. They were dressed and 2. the signs said "Garage sale." Even the cop thought it was funny. It was kind of a bitch move on Kendra's brother's girlfriend's part to just grab random things from Kendra's room, like her baby pictures, to sell at the garage sale. And who brings their own barber, and personal stripper, to a friends house for the weekend!? I don't care if your Two Short.

It's Complicated


That party planner that Denise hired was NUTS! Why would Denise throw are baby shower for her friend with fake paparazzi and such!? And who crashes a baby shower and then passes out business cards!? At least she had a present to give her!

New York Goes to Work



I'm not surprised that Pumpkin was picked to box against New York and I'm also not surprised that she pulled a no show. Seriously!? Pumpkin. You get a chance to fight New York and you bail on it!? But the runner up was, of course, Mr. Boston, who isn't much of a fighter, since he got his ass beat by Chance. A fight between New York and Boston wouldn't happen if this was a real boxing match, but it was still funny to watch. Since this was the finale I wonder what crazy show will be next for New York. I'm kinda hoping it will be I Love New York 3 because her others were just too funny!

Charm School


I can't believe K.O. left, when she still had so much left to learn and I'm happy that Bay Bay Bay has grown so much since she first got there. Its good to know there is one girl there that is really there to change and not there to win money....like Ashley. All she really cares about is the money, because obviously she hasn't changed AT ALL. I mean, I know that she has a son to support, but seriously!? Stop stripping, and get a real job! If I had to pick a winner now, I would probably pick Bubbles. I feel like she has really made an effort to change and stand up for herself more. I think she has really learned a lot. Really, I don't care too much, but I just don't want Ashley to win. I hope she gets kicked off soon, like next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment