Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekly Show Recap

Kendra


I love when the network makes it look as if Hank's parents are uncomfortable with Kendra's past life and I love it when they made it seem uncomfortable being at the Playboy mansion. In reality, they loved being there and they loved meeting Hef. Especially, Hanks father. He especially loved meeting "All The Way" Ray and doing the Bunny Hop.

Make It Or Break It


I don't really understand why the new coach is so upset with the girls for going to a party. They never get out because their whole life revolves around gymnastics. He even said their practice wouldn't be til Monday so whats the big deal if they have some sort of hurrah until then? I'm also glad the girls all made up and everything, but of course its not going to last. Lauren is going to go back to her bitch ways next week. And it wont be long until Kaylie finds out about her sleeping with Carter.

Charm School


I'm really proud of Marcia for not drinking while they were in New Orleans and because she didn't she rocked the challenge the next day because she got a good nights rest. Everyone else was just jealous of that fact. I hope she's the one that wins because out of the three left I think she has come that farthest. I wish Ashley would have been expelled but, hopefully its this coming week. As long as she isnt the one that wins.

10 Things I Hate About You


I really don't like Chasity, but then again, who would like a girl like that? I just don't understand why she doesn't put Bianca on the squad if she is one of the best ones. I wish Bianca would have gone through with sticking up for herself with Chasity, but one day she will learn.

Brooke Knows Best


All I can say is EWW! Were they seriously drinking pee!?? Thats so gross! I also like how Hulk was being so protective of Glen when his new boyfriend came to meet everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment