Monday, July 27, 2009

New TV Show Review: Ruby and the Rockits


Ruby and the Rockits is the newest ABC Family Original Series, starring Alexa Vega (Spy Kids) and David Cassidy (The Partridge Family.)

Ruby (Alexa Vega) is the long lost daughter of David Gallagher (David Cassidy) who decides its time to meet her father, so she decides to surprise him. David decides Ruby can't live with him at the hotel he performs at, so he asks his brother Patrick, who is a former child star, (Patrick Cassidy) and sister-in-law, Audie (Katie A. Keane) if Ruby can live with them and thier two sons, Jordan (Austin Butler) and Ben (Kurt Doss.)

Tonight will be the second episode of Ruby and the Rockits, and already, I love it! Its so funny! And Alexa Vega is really talented! She sings the song for the opening credits, and she is a singer on the show.

ABC Family has come out with a lot of new shows, and they have all been great! I love that they are all so family oriented, and this show is no exception. I recommend that everyone check this show out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I left a comment but there was some problem the first time because it didn't show up on here.

    Yeah, I want to see that TV show to see if David Cassidy is still cool. It looks interesting but I haven't watched that show yet. Maybe next week I will. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete