Monday, July 13, 2009

New TV Show Review: 10 Things I Hate About You


If you loved the movie 10 Things I Hate About You, you'll love the ABC Family Original TV Show, by the same name, of course. They even cast the dad, from the original movie, to play the dad in this show. 10 Things I Hate About You only started last Tuesday, but I know its going to be another addictive show.

Like all of the other ABC Family original shows, the cast to this show, is not too well known. I did notice a few of the cast members were on the Disney Channel. Meghan Jett Martin, who plays Bianca Stratford, was in Camp Rock, and Nicholas Braun, who plays Cameron James, was in Princess Protection Program. But even though ABC Family usually cast people that are not well known, after a few episodes of thier show, most everyone knows thier name, or at least thier faces.

I really enjoyed watching this show. It was witty and funny and from the first episode relates the the movie. But since this is a tv show, I'm excited to see what they have in store for us. The only disapointment I have from this show, is that its only half an hour long. I was expecting it to be an hour like other ABC Family Original Shows.

If you would like to check out this show, if you haven't, is shown Tuesday nights at 8 P.M. on ABC Family

2 comments:

  1. Jessica,

    Can you shoot me an email at admin@bscreview.com? We would like to offer you a proposition.

    -Damon

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the girl who plays Kat was on the Neds Declassified show on Nick :)

    ReplyDelete