Sunday, July 5, 2009

This Past Week in Shows

Another week where I didn't watch many new episodes of my shows. I missed alot and was away from home for a few days. Anyway, here it is...

Kendra


This show always keeps me laughing. Johnny Makeup was on the show again this week and he was hilarious. And Hank's reaction to him was even funnier! He just didn't know what to think. And what was up with that outfit Johnny brought over!? LMAO While Hank was home dealing with Johnny, Kendra was in Vegas indoor skydiving topless...sounds fun! LOL I also love how Kendra and I have so much in common.

Intervention


It really astonishes me how a drug addict can care so much about their drug that they don't care about what their family is saying to them. It's really sad! It's also really sad that such a beautiful girl can get so addicted to her drug and her dad has to give her money for drugs so she doesn't go sleeping around to get the money instead. Thank goodness, she finally decided to go to rehab, and after a few months she started to look good again. And its sad that she had to relapse a few times and get in trouble with the law to finally quit once and for all.

Obsessed


I never really understood why hoarders are the way that they are. I never understood why someone would want to keep just about everything. I guess being a psych major, I have to understand this, and after watching this episode it makes sense to me. They hoard because it fills some sense of emptiness for them, and its really sad.

Charm School


I only caught the end of this week, but I'm disapointed Bubbles went home, I think she deserved to win the most, but Ricky is right, she has changed and there is now more changing she needs to do. I just dont want Ashley to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment