Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New One Tree Hill Blog

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to inform you guys of my new One Tree Hill blog. I've been thinking about it for awhile, and here it is. I'm so excited about it!

Right now I have a discussion going about the show without Hilarie Burton or Chad Micheal Murray. I would love to hear your thoughts. So please, go check it out!

The link is http://thegamesthatplayus.wordpress.com. And don't worry! You dont need a wordpress account to leave a comment.

It would mean the world to me if all you One Tree Hill fans check out my new blog. Its not going to be review site, or whatever. Just a site where I can look back on the characters and the best (and worst) moments or the show. I have so many fun ideas, I just need a bigger audience. I want to make this site huge! Please, check it out!

I'll have discussions, fan videos, polls, character profiles (like I do on here for Lost), reviews of the new episodes, top moments, thoughts looking back on previous episodes, so much fun stuff! I can't say this enough, please, check it out!

Again, it would mean the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment