Sunday, July 5, 2009

Top 5 Tuesday: TV Movies

This week for Top 5 Tuesday, I'm counting down my top 5 favorite TV movies.

#5

My Fake Fiance


My Fake Fiance, starring Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence, is about a women (Hart) who pretends to marry this guy (Lawrence) so she can get the gifts, for her new apartment and he can get the money, to pay off old debts. Airing in April of this year on ABC Family, its a great family, romantic comedy.

#4

Even Stevens Movie


I loved Even Stevens during its run on the Disney Channel, and I loved the movie as well. In this movie, the Stevens are told that they won an island trip, but in reality they are being sent there to partake in a new reality tv show, and the crew does everything they can to make sure they have a horrible time. Airing in 2003, its an hilarious adaption of the hilarious show starring Shia Lebeouf.

#3

Picture This


I love Ashley Tisdale, so I was excited to see her in this ABC Family Original Movie, that aired last summer. Tisdale's character is an outcast who has a crush on the popular guy in school and when he finally notices her, she lies to her overprotective father about studying at her friends, but he wants her to check in with him through video messaging. Its a cute and funny movie where she tries to make it seem she is studying, so her dad doesn't freak out, and this goes throughout most of the movie.

#2

Camp Rock


I also love the Jonas Brothers, especialy Joe Jonas, so I was excited to see this Disney Channel Original Movie, that also aired last summer, not only because Joe had a lead role and JB played in it, but it looked really good...and it was! This was Demi Lovato's first big role and she was great, playing a girl who gets to go to this famous music camp, but only because her mom agreed to be the cook. She is embarrased by this so she befriends the popular girls, but lies about who she is. Not only is she a great actress in this movie, she was a great singer too! This is the role that made Demi Lovato much bigger!

And my number one favorite TV movie...

The Pact


The Pact is one of my all time favorite books, so I was really excited to hear that Lifetime, adapted the book into a movie, about a suicide pact, that goes horribly wrong. Its an amazing book, and an amazing movie. I love watching movies that are adapted from books because it gives you a better perspective of the book. I highly recommond everyone read this book...and watch the movie after!

No comments:

Post a Comment