Monday, July 20, 2009

TV Show Recap

Kendra

I'm so surprise that Kendra's dinner turned out so good! And I was happy to see Holly show up for the dinner. I also don't blame Kendra for firing her brother's girlfriend as her assistant. She knew how important the dinner was, and Kendra was really busy getting the food ready, the least she could do was help get stuff for it and help clean up.



10 Things I Hate About You

Seriously!? Bianca and Kat's dad was seriously overacting when Bianca came in like a minute late! And a breathalyzer and drug test! But its good to see that Kat actually does have a heart :P

Make It Or Break It

I wish Payson would stop being so stuck up. I understand, she is very dedicated to winning the Olympics, but you need to loosen up sometimes and have some fun! I'm glad she did though, in the end. And I'm so happy Emily, listened to her mom, and showed Lauren that she's not going to bring her down. Speaking of Lauren, I really hate her! Im glad she showed some emotion when she was talking to Summer, but of course, like Lauren fashion, it didn't last. I guess they need the one girl that causes drama in the show.


The Real World

I really hate Joey! Seriously!? I haven't seen the last few episodes so I'm not sure how Aaiya has been, but I'm sure she doesn't deserve that. You dont push someone, who has anxiety, over the edge like that. And you dont say she is cutting herself for attention, because people who cut aren't doing it for attention. But I'm glad she didn't go home because she would be giving him exatly what he wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment