Wednesday, June 24, 2009

And the Winner Is...

It was the finale, and the last night in the jungle for our celebrities of "I'm A Celebrity: Get Me Out of Here." Most of the episode was a recap of what has happened throughout the season and all of the celebrities who have gotten voted off, were back for a last rendez vous. All except for Frangela of course.

The comedic moment of the show was, of course, Speidi. Oh, how I've missed them being on the show. While everyone was chosing who they wanted to win, this is what Spencer and Heidi had to say...

Spencer: In my mind I believe I'm still in the jungle.
Heidi: Yeah, I'm voting for Spencer to win.
Spencer: *creepy eye wink*

Seriously!? Those two are so weird.

So anyway, the winner of "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here...."

Lou Diamond Phillips

Well that is no surprise! I was actually betting on Torrie, because she is a bad ass chick, but I knew Lou would win.

And he totally deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment