Monday, June 22, 2009

Jon & Kate Separate

I haven't been keeping up with "Jon and Kate Plus 8" because it is on the same time as "I'm A Celebrity," and I've been watching that. But I managed to catch a rerun, and I was glad, because I was really wanting to find out what this big announcement way, even though I had a pretty good idea of what it would be. And considering, today, they filed for divorce, it really wasn't hard to predict what the announcement would be.

Jon and Kate announced that they are separating because they don't want the kids to be around their fighting. I just don't see why they don't go to counseling. They didn't even try that hard to keep their marriage alive. I feel like they kind of just gave up. If I had been married for 10 years and I had 8 kids I would try like hell to keep my marriage from falling apart and getting a divorce.

They really should quit the show, if they want to save their marriage. I think they have made enough money to support their kids without the show.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment