Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Top 5 Tuesday: New Shows

For this week's top 5 Tuesday, I decided to count down my top 5 favorite new tv shows.

#5 The Little Couple


This show just started this summer, on TLC, and even though I've only seen a few episodes, I really like it! I really enjoy watching Little People, Big World, so I was excited to watch this show.

Tattoo Highway


So I know I said top 5, and this would make a 6th, but it's tied for the number 5 spot. I love tattoos so I was excited when this show was starting on A&E. There are so many cool tattoos on the show, and it really makes me want to get another, myself.

#4 Jonas


Jonas is the newest Disney Channel comedy, starring, none other, than the Jonas Brothers. I love the Jonas Brothers so I was excited when this show was starting, and I love it!

#3 Obsessed


I'm a psych major, so I was so excited when I knew this show was starting on A&E. It's a great show for me to watch to get a good idea of what it's like to work with patients with anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorder.

#2 Make It or Break It


Even though, this show just started last week, on ABC Family, and I've only seen the two episodes that have aired, I love it! I know that its going to be one of those addictive shows. And it's different than any other show I've watched.

And my number 1 favorite new show....

KENDRA


Kendra Wilkinson is my favorite 'Girl Next Door,' so I was super excited when I heard she was getting her very own show, on E! I think she is hilarious, and this show is nothing but. I love this show just as much, if not more, than The Girls Next Door.

What are your favorite new tv shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment