Monday, June 29, 2009

New Blog Ideas

I've been thinking of new ideas for this blog, simply because of the fact that I'm getting bored with it. I started this blog so I could express my thoughts on the shows that I watch, hoping that I would get followers that enjoyed some of the same shows that I did. Now, I'm just getting bored with it all, and I watch too many shows for even myself to keep up with.

Now I think I'm just going to do one post, maybe Sunday or Monday, that has all my thoughts on each show I've watched that past week. But there will be occasional post, where its all about one show, like the last post I did where I expressed my thoughts on each "Real World: Cancun" cast member.

Then there is of course my top 5 Tuesday, however, I am thinking of new things to countdown. And then on Wednesday I have the Lost Profiles, where I do a profile on each character, because Lost is one of my favorite shows.

I need some more ideas, though. I did come up with a couple ideas. One, is doing weekly reviews on new shows, or tv movies, that just came out. The other is and a profile on a different show each week, that way, maybe you guys can get into a new show ;)

So the weekly lineup would look something like this:

Sunday: Review on the past week's shows
Monday: New show, or tv movie review
Tuesday: Top 5 Tuesday
Wednesday: The Lost Profiles
Thursday: TV show profile

So far, I have nothing for Friday or Saturday, since it's the weekend, but if any of you have any more ideas, I could put them in one of those slots.

This will all start this week!

I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas, whatever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment