Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Real World Heads to Cancun

Season 22 of the famous MTV show is heading to Cancun, Mexico. And I have to say, I think its going to be a crazy season.

This season there are the typical couple of people with significant others, who say they will be faithful, but later on prove themselves wrong. There is also the typical gay guy, of course. It would not be a "Real World" with out the usual homosexual male. There is also a tattooed rocker, a black beauty, the emotional one, the jokester, and of course, the one who America voted in.

Lets go through each of them, shall we?

Derek: The Gay Guy














This 21 year old from Phoenix seems like a friend to all and someone that you can really get along with. He seems like a person I would get along with so well.

Jonna: The Beauty with a Boyfriend














The 20 year old, Arizona beauty, has a boyfriend, but swears she is not going to cheat. Well, thats what they all say! Lets hope she is true to her word though, and lets hope she doesn't forget about the "promise piercing" on her left ring finger. She seems like a cool chick, though, and someone that I could get along with.

Joey: The Tattooed Rocker














This 22 year old, rocker, from Lawrence, MA, is giving me mixed feelings. I really don't know about him yet. He kind of gives me the vibe of someone I wouldn't get along with, but maybe in time he will start to grow on me. And I'm sure he will be the one in the house that gets the most action, considering he was the first to hook up with a girl, just like he wanted.

Jasmine: The Black Beauty














With her small, petite figure, this 22 year old from Texas looks like a sweetheart, but I would watch out! She even said herself, she can be nice, but she isn't afraid to say whats on her mind! She looks nice and sweet, and that she may be, but I would be scared to make her mad.

CJ: The Heartthrob














This handsome, 24 year old, Florida native seems to be the dreamy one of the group. But wait, girls, he also has someone back home. Well, I guess he doesn't anymore. I guess he just didn't think he could stay faithful. Not after cuddling with a roommate. At least he broke things off with his girl before he did cheat. He still seems to be a sweetheart, and someone I could get along with.

Emilee: The Emotional One














This 21 year old, also from MA, might just be the one that will let her emotions get the best of her, already admitting that she suffers from anxiety. She seems to be the one that will be the most sensitive one out of the group, already getting upset, with the comments Joey was making to her about her Hooter's job. But being a sensitive girl myself, she seems to be the one I would have the most common with.

Bronne: The Jokester














This 21 year old, whose name sounds like the toilet paper, from Pennsylvania, seems to be the one that will play pranks and make people laugh. I guess that's what he was going for when he made out with a "Sharon Osborne" lookalike that could be old enough to be his mom. But every Real World house has that one person that plays pranks and keeps everyone laughing.

And last but certainly not least we have...

Ayiiia: The Internet Winner














This 21 year old, California native, was the one voted by the people, to become the 8th Real World castmate. Being a Mexican native and speaking Spanish fluently, she seems to be the one that will fit in with the Cancun atmosphere the most. Lets hope America chose the right person to be on the show because I remember when America chose Greg to be apart of the "The Real World: Hollywood..."


So what do you think if this season's cast?

3 comments:

  1. It's an interesting cast. I don't understand Jonna's pierced promise ring. Who does that? Joey is gross. I'm not a big fan of him and his goals of conquering a new woman every week. Other than that, I'm just waiting to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh... I like the tattoo'd rocker... sexxxxy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cancun sounds fun! lol

    (My advice to you about getting your BA in Psyc... start finding office/admin/clerical work now! Even if it's a 2nd job that won't require a lot of hours [maybe 1 or 2 days a week for a few hours a day]... ANY experience looks better than none)

    ReplyDelete