Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Lost Profiles- Kate

I start this new thing on my blog and now I'm slacking on it! I feel really bad because I said I was going to start doing something, and I do it once, and then forget about it. But I apologize, and I will try much harder from now on.

This was suppose to be on Wednesday's since Lost is on Wednesday's but sadly, I forgot yesterday, and I was busy last week, so that's why I forgot last week. So it's like a week and a day late, or something like that, but here is this week's (even though it was suppose to be like last week's) Lost Profile =)


This Week: Kate


















Name: Katherine Austen

Played By: Evangeline Lilly

Age: 30

From: Sioux City, Iowa

Profession: Unemployed

Relationship Status: Single

Children: Biologically, none, but she cares for Claire's son, Aaron as if it were her own

Why she was in Australia: She was on the run from the police but eventually was caught

People she came into contact with before the crash: None

Other people she is connected to from flight 815: None

Life after the island: She goes to trial for the murder of her step-father and is later released on ten years probation. Her and Jack start a relationship and get engaged. She also takes care Aaron, Claire's son. Her and Jack do not end up getting married and they break up. After Jack informs her, that they need to go back to the island she gets really upset and refuses, but then changes her mind after she almost looses Aaron in the grocery store. She then gives Aaron to Claire's mother and decides to go back to the island.

*Most of my information comes from Wikipedia, so if I missed something, please let me know*

Next Week: Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment