Tuesday, May 26, 2009

3 breakups, 2 fights, and 1 big move!


Last night was the season finale of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I unfortunately missed it the first time it aired but I was able to catch it again a couple hours later. It was an hour long but it was broken up into two episodes. So lets just get into it, then.

  • I was shocked when Rob called up Kim and informed her of his break-up with Adrienne. I couldn't believe that they broke up. I figured they did because on their twitter pages neither of them have talked about the other so it got me wondering if they were still together. I guess after this episode my question was answered.
  • Kourtney finally broke up with Scott. They should have done it the first time she accused him of cheating, because obviously he was doing it again. Either that or he had been cheating on her this whole time. Despite what he says, we all know he was.
  • Khloe finally lets someone in and calls him her boyfriend and what does Rashad do? He's sees another girl at the same time. I felt really bad for her. She hasn't had a boyfriend in so long and she has a hard time trusting people and letting them in her life and she does this and she just gets screwed over.
  • I don't blame Kim for getting really mad at Kourtney for always taking her clothes and stuff without asking. Especially if it was in a certain section that the stylist put together, or it was new and I hadn't worn it yet. Kourtney was calling her selfish, but I don't think she was at all. Its the fact that Kourtney didn't respect her and did ask to borrow her things. I'm the same way with my sisters. They can borrow whatever they want as long as they ask first.
  • I also don't blame Bruce for getting upset with Kylie for wearing all that makeup. She is 11 years old and 11 year olds should not wear really dark eyeliner and red lipstick. She already doesn't look her age and she doesn't need to further that. I wasn't allowed to wear makeup like that when I was in 6th grade and when I have a girl they won't be able to either. That is just too much. A little light eyeliner and light lipgloss is fine but not as dark as Kylie had it. And when she threw a fit at the resaraunt and Bruce made her leave and grounded her, I would have done that to. I would not have put up with that.
  • As we all know, Kourtney and Khloe, moved to Miami recently to open up a new Dash store. This will be very good for them with their recent breakups and everything. I can't wait for thier new show to come out that follows them while they open up thier new store.
What did you all think of the finale?

No comments:

Post a Comment