Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Top Five Tuesday--Reality TV

Last week I counted down my top five favorite tv shows- drama. This week I'll countdown my top five favorite reality tv shows.

I'm obsessed with reality tv. I love it, despite most reality shows being kinda fake. I do have a few favorites, however. So, lets start the countdown!

#5

Jon and Kate Plus 8



I do realize that I did just start watching this show this weekend...but I realized that I actually didn't have as many favorite reality shows as I thought. I've been obsessed with it all weekend and it's pretty much the only thing I've been watching all weekend. I love it after only watching it for a few days. And I'm excited for the upcoming season!

#4

The Real World



It's the original reality show and I've been watching this show since the season of Back to New York, which was the 10th season. Unfortunately, I didn't watch this past season, Brooklyn, because of the fact that I didn't have cable for awhile, but I will watch the next marking it the 22nd season. Some of my favorite seasons include: San Diego, Austin, and Denver. I can't wait for the new season to come out so I can start getting into this show again.

#3

Keeping Up With The Kardashians



I started watching this show halfway through season one and I loved it. I did see all of seasons two and three. I don't think there is word about a fourth season but I hope there is. I'm also super excited for Kourtney and Khloe's spin off show about them moving to Miami to open up a new Dash store.

#2

The Hills



I loved Laguna Beach and Lauren was one of my favorites so I was really excited that she was getting her own show. I've watched it from the beginning and I will continue to watch it despite the fact that Lauren is leaving the show. I'm very saddened about it, and the show was originally about her, but the show must go on, right?

And my number one favorite reality tv show...

THE GIRLS NEXT DOOR



I actually didn't start watching this from the beginning but I remember watching it one day on E! and I loved it! Holly, Bridget, and Kendra are so entertaining to watch and they are so funny. I'm really sad that all of them have left the mansion but it was time for them all to go on with thier lives. I don't really like the new twins, Hef, has, and I don't know anything about his other new girlfriend, so I'm not sure how the 6th season will go, but I will watch anyway. Holly, Bridget, and Kendra are all still doing things together, so hopfully they will be in the new season, despite the fact they are no longer at the mansion. They are the original girls next door and there shouldn't be new girls. This show started with Holly, Bridget, and Kendra, and thats how it should end. I'm super excited for Kendra's new show coming in a couple week and I love Bridget's new show. I own seasons one, two, and three on DVD and as soon as I get the money I'll but the other two seasons that are out.

Where they you have it, my picks for top 5 reality tv show. What's yours?

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with The Hills ...even though it makes me scream at the television ...it's totally worth it. However, I probably won't watch once LC is gone. But did you see the preview for next week? ...as if KC would go to the wedding in THE SAME COLOR DRESS AS LC? ...COME ON...mtv must have set that shit up ...lol. love it.

    ReplyDelete