Saturday, May 16, 2009

Monday Night TV Night

Its Monday night, and for me that means its TV night! I used to have TV night with my friend Jackie, but she now works on Mondays =( Oh well...I can still have TV night by myself right? Before I moved into the apartment if I couldn't go over to Jackie's on Mondays I would have to wait until my shows were uploaded on the internet. Now, I'm so excited that I can actually watch my shows on time! So every Monday its always One Tree Hill and The Hills.

One Tree Hill

So for this week on One Tree Hill, its the wedding day every One Tree Hill fan has been waiting for. Well, if your an avid fan of Lucas and Peyton that is. I never really was a fan of those to because I have always been on Team Brooke. But since everyone all knows...it has always been and will always be, Lucas and Peyton. But they are starting to grow on me. And I do have to say Peyton looks very pretty in that wedding dress and being 8 months pregnant. Speaking of, the time sure has gone by fast this season. I can't believe she is 8 months already!

Here are my thoughts
  • Jullian bringing "movie Brooke" to the wedding to make Brooke jealous...Are you kidding me!? How lame! And he is even more lame for saying what he did about 98 degrees.
  • Movie Brooke is so annoying!
  • I love love love Brooke's bridesmaid dress. Its soo pretty!
  • I can't believe Haley is the minister but she did a pretty good job.
  • Jamie is such a cutie! But isn't he always?? But he is adorable in that little outfit and that little hat. So cute!
  • Lucas is so sweet for decorating the house like he did and fixing up the comet to surprise Peyton after their wedding.
  • I knew something was gonna happen to Peyton at the end...it was kinda obvious...but I thought her water was going to break or something and she would go into labor, I was not expecting her to start bleeding.
  • And I can't believe that Nathan didn't get a call for the NBA and skipped practice. I feel so bad for him.
  • Victoria is such a bitch...excuse my language...but its true. Why does she always have to bring up the name of the company being "clothes over bros?" Who cares!? Just because the name of Brooke's company is clothes over bros does not mean she can never have a boyfriend and someday get married!

Here are the things I find hilarious
  • Skills has Jamie on a short leash (literally) which is understandable considering, like Skills said, what happened at Lucas' last wedding.
  • Everyone is talking about "slutty, wedding sex" which Nathan and Haley did have.
  • Mouth doing his little spoof of "The Blair Witch Project."
  • What Nathan said to Lucas about his almost wedding with Lindsey.
  • Haley quoting Poison in her speech.
  • Brooke drags Nick Lachey from the studio while he is in the middle of recording a song, to be her date for the wedding reception
This wedding was so cute! Everytime I see a wedding it makes me want to play my own. But my time will come within the next few years (hopefully). Anyway, all together, it was a pretty good episode.

Next week,

I'm so excited for season finale...but I am not excited for a summer hiatus! I hope Peyton doesn't die but I wouldn't put it past the writers since Hilary isn't coming back next season.

The Hills

Here are my thoughts
  • Stephanie is really stupid! Lauren gets her an internship and she is just throwing it all away because she doesn't listen and doesn't do what she is told to do. Of course she doesn't pack the pieces that Lauren asks her to pack, or even remember Lauren telling her for that matter. And of course your not doing that great, Stephanie...what tipped ya off?? And why didn't Lauren just fire here after she got back from talking with her boss and Stephanie asked her "how bad was it?"
  • Justin Bobby is such a loser! I'm so glad that Audrina is finally telling him to get lost and to not call her. If only he would stop chasing her and crying like a baby. And what is up with his outfit...those pants and those black and white stripped socks with combat boots! Seriously!? Well he was never the classiest dresser.
  • Stacie is such a stupid bitch, excuse my language again...but seriously!? She obviously just wants on air time and wants to be on this show. She is so two-faced. Who goes after another girl's boyfriend. I hate girls like that!
  • Then again, Heidi should have learned by now that Spencer is a loser and that he is not going to change. But at least they are trying to make it work by going to couple's counseling. But then again, they are the two people on this show that I have always thought were faking the whole time just for the publicity and the money. Ahh...who knows!?
Next week,

Seriously!? Spencer is proposing to Heidi again when they haven't even been working on thier relationship that long...I was never that confident on the reality of thier relationship. And why is Stephanie so upset about getting fired?? She is the one that brought that on herself.

Anway I'll be back next week to talk about the season finale of One Tree Hill and the next episode of The Hills


No comments:

Post a Comment