Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's One Group Against the Other

Charm school was on Monday night, but since Monday's are of course One Tree Hill nights, I had to miss it. But I was kinda excited when I was flipping through channels and I saw that it was on. Its such a ridiculous show but I love it.

So, in the first minute of the show a fight breaks out. (I know shocking...right!?) Anyway one of the Real Chance at Love girls were yelling at Bubbles. I think it was KiKi, but I could be wrong. So anyway, Bay Bay Bay here's her yelling at Bubbles, who by the way didn't even do anything wrong, so Bay Bay Bay starts yelling at her, and it wasn't even none of her business. Then the rest of the Real Chance at Love girls start yelling at Bubbles, and I'm sure none of them even know whats going on. They just want to yell just to yell. Its really annoying because Bubbles really didn't do anything. I really feel sorry for that girl and I hope that this show helps her gain more confidence because she really needs some.

And Bay Bay Bay is such a hypocrite. Some of the Rock of Love girls decided they wanted to have some drinks. So Bay Bay Bay was talking about how she didn't think they really were there to change but to get there next drink. Seriously!? That girl doesn't look like she wants to change either. I mean come on. Yelling at someone just to yell at them because you don't like them from the last show you were on! That doesn't look like you wanna change to me!

Then Ashley and one of the other Rock of Love girls decided it would be fun to play a little joke on Brittaneay and lock her in the bathroom. They also were sticking food under the door so she wouldn't get hungry. Brittaneay started freaking out because she was locked in the bathroom. Seriously!? It was just a joke, they were playing around, and she started freaking out like she was going to die in the bathroom. I mean they eventually unlocked the bathroom door. Then Brittaneay overreacted when she was talking to Ricky and said they were calling her fat and stuff...I don't really remember that but if someone else does feel free to prove me wrong.

That brings us to the expulsion cermony. The bottom three being Ashley, Marcia, and KiKi. Its understandable that the other girls wanted Ashley to leave since she did something really mean as a joke. KiKi said that she doesn't even know why she is part of the bottom three. Seriously!? She is lying through her teeth along with the rest of the Real Chance of Love girls. She knows damn well why she is down there.

So all of the Real Chance of Love girls are acting like angels, and talking to Ricky like none of them has done anything wrong so Farrah, Ashley, and Marcia walk of and say they are leaving the show because they can't take it anymore. I would want to walk of too. Some of them are actually there to chance thier ways and the others (namely the Real Chance of Love girls) are there to fight and be on tv and to try and with the money at the end even if they really didn't change at all. The three girls that wanted to walk off keep saying that the whole show is Real Chance of Love and they are right. But they decided to say and they should. They shouldn't quit because of those Real Chance at Love girls. They shouldn't let them win.

And thank goodness KiKi is the one to go home. She said she was there to change but obviously she wasn't. Then all of the Real Chance at Love girls were pissed off about Ricky's decision. Well they better watch out or they might be next because they are just as bad as KiKi.

So instead of me discussing One Tree Hill on Monday I'm going to try and remember to watch Charm School so I can discuss that in place of One Tree Hill since its on hiatus for the summer =)

No comments:

Post a Comment