Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Kardashians Go Camping


I love reality television, and Keeping Up With the Kardashians is one of my favorites. On tonight's episode the Kardashians go camping with Adrienne's family, who by the way are really conservative, and well, the Kardashians are not. We all know that Khloe likes to cuss alot, Kortney likes to make out with her boyfriend alot, and by the looks at this episode Kris likes to start drinking as soon as it his 5 o'clock. Now, in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with those things, if that is who you are, but seriously!? If you know that your going to be around people who are very different than yourself, I think its a good idea to maybe tone down your behavior just a little bit. I'm glad Rob stood up for himself and told his family what was what. Good for him! I'm glad his sisters listened to him and I'm glad they all let bygons be bygons and ended up friends in the end.

On another note...Bruce gets plastic surgery...again...to fix his past surgery mistakes and to get rid of some wrinkles. And he looks great. He still looks pretty much the same as he did, but better!

5 comments:

  1. How many times has that man had plastic surgery?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, thanks for your comments, I like your blog too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this episode but now I must catch up!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think thats the second or third time getting plastic surgery...the first time the surgeon did really bad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh...how many plastic surgeries has he had?! lols...Anyway...I love Keeping Up With the Kardashians! =)

    ReplyDelete