Saturday, May 16, 2009

LOST Season Finale Was Crazyyyy!













Its Wednesday and for me what that means is...LOST is on!!! This is defiantly on my top 5 favorite tv drama shows and I'm so excited because tonight's season finale is 2 hours long. What's better than watching one of your favorite tv show for 2 hours instead of one! But before the actual finale was a special called "Lost: A Journey In Time" So really it was really 3 hours...that's even better!

Its been a pretty crazy season! At first it wasn't really going anywhere considering it took like four episodes for them to get back to the island. But once they got there its been nothing but an awesome season! There are some things I'm still shocked about.

For instance:

  • Jin is alive! Don't get me wrong...I love Jin and I'm so happy that he's alive but I can't believed he survived the explosion.
  • The people left on the island join the Darma Initiative. Didn't see that one coming!*Sawyer and Julliet are together! Seriously!? I have always been and always will be a shipper of Kate and Sawyer and I have never liked Julliet so I hate that she is now with Sawyer. But after the last episode there is still hope for Kate and Sawyer and I really really hope they end up together in the end!
  • Ben kills Locke! Even though Locke is alive once he gets back to the island I can't believe Ben killed him. I wonder what Ben's going to do now that Locke is still leader of the others.
  • Daniel is DEAD! And his MOM killed him. The 1970s version of her killed him but her present self knew what she was doing when she told him he should take the job that would take him back to the island.
  • Ceaser and Alana knew that they were going back to the island.
  • Sayid shoots little Ben!
  • Charles Whitmore is Daniel's father.
  • Speaking of fathers...Dr. Chang is Miles' father! Would never have guessed!
  • We finally find out where the smoke monster comes from!
  • Oh and I couldn't forget about Amy's baby. Its Ethan! I honestly didn't think it was him. I wonder how he ends up with a different last name? I guess we will find out next season!

So I think that's pretty much the entire season in a nutshell(minus a few minor things). So here are my thoughts on the 2 hour season finale of LOST.

  • Of course the first five minutes of every LOST episode are very crusial...and in these first five minutes we find out who Jacob is! I didn't even think that he was an actual person (considering Ben made up the fact that he was in the cabin that time he brought Locke there, which he admits) but here he is sitting on the beach with the statue. And then we find out he went to go visit everyone at some point in time! But now we know why Hurley went back and had that guitar case. And we find out he is friendly with Alana! And of course she had to torch the caban after learning Jacob hasn't been there for awhile! Now Locke will never find it. But wait...Jacob lives in the statue!? Really!?
  • I really hate when Sawyer tells Kate and then Jack that him and Julliet were happy in Darmaville before they all showed up and when he tells. It was him that said they would wait as long as it took for everyone to come back for him!
  • Little Sawyer is so cute! And how can you tell a little boy to get over the loss of both his parents!
  • Ok...first Julliet wants to stop Jack and then she thinks he is right? Seriously!? And because of the way "he looked at her" Obviously she is insecure with her relationship. Even though I could care less since I hate her and want Saywer to end up with Kate.
  • I thought Richard was a good guy but I really don't know anymore
  • Now that we've seen how Nadia died its even sadder! It was wonderful that Sayid finally got to be with the women he loved and then she got taken away from him too quickly! So sad!
  • They found Vincent, Rose, and Bernard! I screamed when I saw Vincent running out of the jungle like that! I was wondering what happened to them. There not the bones of "Adam and Eve" in the caves after all!
  • Now we know that John has not only died once and came back to life, but twice. He was totally a dead man when his dad pushed him out of that window but Jacob brought him back to life!
  • Sun looked so beautiful in her wedding dress...which was also really pretty :)
  • Awwww...Jack still loves Kate! Except she is suppose to be with Sawyer! Sorry Jack!
  • I actually feel kinda sorry for Ben. He is just so downhearted about not being the leader and having to listen to his dead daughter...Poor Ben!
  • And of course the bomb does NOT go off! And Julliet gets sucked into that black hole! I do feel really bad for Sawyer but Kate can always give him her shoulder to cry on :) But she isn't dead...how I don't know! But she finds out why the bomb didn't go off and does it herself!
  • And the biggest shock of all!??? LOCK IS REALLY DEAD!!!! So who the heck is this other person!??? They both seem to be Locke...and Jacob seems to know exactly what is going on! Well I would like to know what is going on! And I'm sure everyone else would also like to know too!

But now we have to wait until next January to see what happens! And its going to be the last season :( Sooo sad! But I can't wait!!! Its been a crazy season and I'm sure its just going to get crazier!

No comments:

Post a Comment