Sunday, May 17, 2009

Thats An Amazing Cake!

I was flipping through channels and I was getting really upset because I could not find anything on tv that was worth watching...I know its shocking. Until I flipped to the Food Network. Now, I usually don't watch the food network but they were doing something that really interested me. THEY WERE MAKING A LOST THEMED CAKE! I love Lost, if you couldn't tell already by my blog, so I was really excited to watch this. They made it for the 100th episode (which was an amazing episode.)

I mean this cake was so cool! There was the island, which was the main cake, and at the end there was the ocean which had the Lost logo on it. On top of the island was the dharma computer, dharma beer cans, a palm tree, a gun, and a suitcase...which were all separate cakes! To top it all of there were all these figures representing the cast, and of course a crashed airplane. And the figures looked so much like the actual people!

I just can't get over how elaborate it was. For those of you who haven't seen this episode here is a picture of it.














How cool is that!?

No comments:

Post a Comment