Saturday, May 16, 2009

Daisy of Love...Seriously!?

Daisy was on Rock of Love and I thought she was annoying then. And she is pretty much still annoying but here I am watching this show anyway! All these dating shows that are just spin offs of other dating shows are dumb but sometimes you can't just turn away because they are so dumb and ridiclous they are funny. Although this show isn't nearly as funny as Rock of Love or even I love New York.

Speaking of I love New York how lame is it that 12 pack, who was on I Love New York, is now on Daisy of Love! What a reality star man whore! He is so lame! Obviously he is not there for love!

Another thing...I know that this is a spinoff of Rock of Love but Rock of Love makes way more sense of a title than Daisy of Love. Seriously!? They couldn't have been more original??

This was the first episode I saw of this show, and I only started watching it because there was nothing else on, but maybe I'll start watching it from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment